Post by Dark on Mar 4, 2013 17:40:25 GMT -8
001. Politesse be polite to your fellow members; it is perfectly acceptable to disagree, but state your opinions in a respectful manner.
002. Rating to comply with proboards rules, we must keep all content PG-13. with this, we must enforce a strict "fade-to-black" policy. violence is allowed, so long as it isn't too detailed or vulgar.
003. Prose tense all posts are in third person. more importantly, they are made in past tense. ("he walked there," not "I walk there")
004. Language minor swearing is allowed, but please try to keep it primarily in-character. if your character is prone to swearing a lot, there are ways of implementing that without writing out every swear word s/he utters. (e.g. "he swore angrily" or "she cursed under her breath".)
005. Inactive threads threads that haven't been posted on in two weeks will be moved to the archives. to reactivate a thread, PM a moderator
006. Hiatus please post in the absences board when you are leaving or will be away for more than four days.
007. Keeping track we request that all members mark their character accounts somehow so we can see which account belongs to which roleplayer. it can be listed in the signature or the personal text.
008. New, inactive characters please do not let your images exceed 450px by 350px in size, as they will stretch the board. if an image stretches the board, it will be removed or resized.
001. Creation only one character per account. register with character name, using the site's specified format. check character bans before making a new character. all characters must be accepted before posting.
002. Limit character limit is 3. more character slots may be bought after you've accumulated enough points to buy it.
003. Unfinished bios if you post an unfinished character bio, please post it directly into the unfinished bios sub-board.
004. Inactive bios you have two weeks to complete a character bio. after that, it will be moved to archives.
004. New, inactive characters characters who aren't posted in a two-week span will be moved to inactive. to reactivate a character, PM a moderator.
005. Jobs members do not get to choose what job their character will have if s/he is a resident of the base. jobs are randomly assigned to all residents. note that the job of wizard is not assigned as frequently as the other four jobs. however, any resident can study magic on their own and receive levels in it.
006. Leveling up members are expected to keep track of their own threads. when you have finished enough threads for a character to level up in their job, please post on the Leveling Up thread (URL NEEDED HERE).
001. Dialogue specify when your character is speaking. either use bold or a different color. all dialogue must be in quotes. please don't put dialogue in italics.
002. Length please keep all posts between 250-1500 words. your fellow roleplayers will need something to work with in order to reply, but we don't want novels. if you want to post in depth descriptions of your character reflecting on his/her past, please use an out of character board.
003. Open v. Private please put in the thread title the status of the thread. O = open(free to anyone to join). P = private (a thread set up for certain characters)